– Rohit’s purpose is Helping passionate entrepreneurs build organizations with global mindset and extraordinary capability.
– Over the years he’s has helped multiple business owners to find and live their purpose and transformed organization’s to achieve sustainability through Transganization Methodology.
– He is the writer of two best-selling books, Transganization & Journey of Ajaa. He has profound knowledge of Advaita Vedanta and conducts spiritual program every Sunday morning which is also telecasted on National Television Channel (Bhakti Sagar)
- Worked as a consultant with SG Analytics in the ESG department. –
- Experienced in conducting secondary research on companies and understanding their sustainability issues/themes.
- Skillful in analyzing company policies, processes and commitments towards its shareholders and other indirect investors and stakeholders.
- + 7 Years of extensive experience in Operations & Strategy Management, Client Relationship Management, Project Management.
- Highly efficient in Operations, planning and maintaining work schedules, and updating procedures and policies while performing customer service activities, accounts receivable, billing, and payroll duties.
- I previously worked on Multinational Banking point of sale operations and ATM deployment projects with one of the leading Payment gateway companies Lyra Network Pvt. Ltd & Euronet Worldwide Pvt Ltd.
- Previously associated with Time Inc India as a Business Analyst in Retail
- Nalin has previously worked with organizations that were at different growth stages. His experience is spread across multiple functions to solve complex business problems leveraging strategy, analytics, and structured innovation.
- He was previously associated with KPMG India as an Analyst in Forensic Risk Consulting, as a Growth Analyst at a Prop-tech start-up in Mumbai, Marketing Analyst at Revcloud Inc which was based out of Silicon Valley. In each role, Nalin made sure he delivered high-quality impact work while optimizing systems and processes for the efficient functioning of the project life cycle.
- His rich experience across multiple firms has enabled him to understand various businesses. He aims to continue creating impact by working with entrepreneurs/ professionals and organizations to scale and grow them consistently.
- He believes in Data-driven decision-making with the right balance of qualitative analysis blended with it. He’s also an advocate of “Solving problems using strategic intelligence while managing change effectively, using analytics and innovation for sustainable growth, also effectively managing the risks to create holistic impact”
- He has an experience in Telecommunication, Banking, ITES space
- He was previously associated with IndusInd Bank, TCS & Reliance Jio
- During his stint with TCS he was closely working with Management in assessing financial prudency of clients
- During his stint with Reliance Jio, he has worked directly with CXOs & leadership team.
- He has contributed on HR operations excellency & defined customer acquisition plan to identify
- Acquire users for Jio FTTH programmes
- Have a experince with India’s Largest Learning and Development Company – Door Training and Consulting Pvt Ltd.
- Worked as Marketing Intern in Telecom Industry with One of the Largest Company – Bharati Airtel.
- Have done Three Day Certification with Dechathalon during Sports Uthsav.
Krishna Prasad B S
- Krishna’s Purpose is to connect with Spirits of Aspiring Individuals, Entrepreneurs who are willing to Transform and Support in Exploring ‘Solutions Within’. Also Facilitate to Excel with Inherent Potential and be a companion to Evolve Sustainable Growth in Business all over India and overseas.
- Krishna is a Professional from Fashion Industry, with 30+ Years of Experience in Textile, Apparel Manufacturing and an International Brand.
- He is Strategic Professional with experience in Managing Plant operations at Multi Brand Export House. Has independently handled material sourcing, purchasing, inventory management and inspections. Successfully lead Quality Systems Implementation, Audits over 35 Exporters with 100+ Manufacturing plants spread across India & Srilanka. One of the key contributor’s in a global collaboration project, involving few international brands. Also has contributed for Implementation of Lean-Sigma Projects.
- He’s one among very few professionals in the apparel industry with all round exposure from initial yarn stage to final garment shipments, with contributions in composite textile mill & garment export house & also in Brand-Production office.
- Previously associated with MyGate as Business Development Manager in promoting the growth of the organization and worked with market research team, improved brand performance, raised brand awareness also ensured customer satisfaction.
- Purpose is to help the SMEs build a sustainable business based on actual data, customer insights and clear cut processes that will help them thrive in this ever changing business environment.
- From having a small business, knowing those pain points and would like to help such business with regards to their manpower
- Joined transganization with an aim to put my personal skillset, recruiting, and helping the company grow. Alongside, facilitate the smooth functioning of the employees on board.
- Previously associated with Kotak Mahindra Bank, as a Relationship Officer having 1.5+ years of experience of retail sales, customer relationship management, portfolio management in banking sector.
- Worked with a certain number of customers and providing them the best possible solutions for their queries.
- Driven with the passion of providing long term sustainable value with a high level of customer service.